Mobile scalable data centers
DTL mobile data centers have a huge advantage over similar facilities on the market. This advantage is created through the use of immersion cooling IT equipment using immersion racks "FLOW-COOL IT".
Up to 400 kW of heat in a data center with dimensions of 12 mx 6 m * 3 m.
DTL mobile data centers are a highly efficient, reliable, turnkey, certified solution for placing IT equipment, with the following advantages:
- Production time is not more than 20 weeks.
- Placement on the street or indoors.
- The specific capital costs per 1 kW of energy consumption of IT equipment are lower up to 100% than for mobile data centers using air cooling.
- The ability to transport the disassembled mobile data center on public roads without special permits.
The use of immersion mobile data centers offers the same advantages as using immersion cooling technology in capital data centers compared to air cooling.
- Savings on capital costs during construction up to 100%.
- Save up to 20% on server hardware design
- Increased productivity of IT equipment. Cooling technology makes it possible to create lower, stable operating temperatures for processors. Thanks to this, it is possible to overclock processors.
- Saving on space and space for server racks 70%
- Savings on fire fighting equipment up to 60%
- Lower operating costs up to 40%
- The possibility of the beneficial use of heat surplus in the amount of 90% of the data center allocated during cooling.
- A unique opportunity to increase the fleet of server equipment of the data center up to 30% without summing up additional electric power and building new areas. This is especially true in situations where the supply of additional electric power is not possible for technical or economic reasons.
- Reduction of construction and installation work up to 50%, It occurs due to a decrease in the engineering infrastructure for the removal of heat surpluses. Simplification of the design of the data center premises. Reducing the volume of premises.
- Improving the reliability of equipment.